TotalEnergies in Ethiopia
Energy company established in 1950
- More than 150 Retail Network Stations and about 700 general trade and specialties customers.
- Renowned in distribution and services of petroleum products in Ethiopia.
- Operates a new Fuels and LPG Depot at Dukam, 4 Aviation depots at Bole, Mekele, Bahir Dar International Airports and Lalibela.
- More than 600 contracted fuel trucks transporting over 700 million liters of fuel per year.
- 175 internal permanent employees and created more than 4000 jobs both directly and indirectly.
To be a market leader and a reference energy company that works in close collaboration with its customers and partners to create value through improved product quality and safe operations in Ethiopia.
- To be a leading petroleum company with the highest safety standard, product quality and excellent services in Ethiopia.
- To focus on the fulfillment of customer satisfaction based on their needs.
- To promote sustainable integration of our business activities to the communities.
- Quality and safety matters are given due attention in Total Ethiopia. As a world class energy company, the Group has issued very strict regulations regarding its activities. Discover our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality charter
- We strive to meet our customers’ expectations while continuously improving the quality of our products and services with the application of “best practices” as a philosophy.
- We are committed to protecting our environment through a permanent dialogue with local authorities, customers and partners in a responsible, ethical and transparent manner.
- To be first-in-class in operational excellence, safety, and professional behavior.
- To be the leader in Ethiopia, in product quality and services.
- Togetherness: to build strong teams, with shared goals, at units, departments and subsidiary level.