The TotalEnergies Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) is the largest sporting event in Africa and the third-largest football competition in the world after the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship. TotalEnergies is the title sponsor of the tournament as part of its eight-year partnership agreement with the Confederation Africaine de Football (CAF). Like the Total CHAN 2020, the TotalEnergies AFCON 2021 will take place in Cameroon.
“BALL KIDS by TotalEnergies”
TotalEnergies offers to take the youngest fans to the heart of African football by offering them the opportunity to become “Ball Kids by TotalEnergies” during the TotalEnergies AFCON Cameroon 2021 football competition.
Through participation in an in-station contest open exclusively to children who are between the ages of 13 and 16 years on the starting date of the Contest, each Organiser in a country qualified for the competition will select one child to be a ball kid at a match of the TotalEnergies AFCON Cameroon 2021.
Extract from the Rules :
Participation in the Contest is reserved for any physical person having the cumulative conditions on the date of the start of the Contest (hereafter the «participant»):
To become a TotalEnergies Ball Kid during a match of the TotalEnergies AFCON, Cameroon 2021, you must :
- Be aged between 13 and 16 years old.
- Live on the African continent.
- Hold a valid visa and passport during the TotalEnergies AFCON competition, held from January 9, 2022 to February 6, 2022, in order to travel to the host country of the competition, namely Cameroon, if the child is a resident of another African country.
- The legal representative of the child must be able to represent the child and accept to be with him if he is selected to participate as a Ball Kid by TotalEnergies at one of the matchs of the TotalEnergies AFCON, Cameroon 2021.
- The legal representative of the child must hold a valid visa and passport during the competition of the TotalEnergies AFCON, held from January 9, 2022 to February 6, 2022 in order to be able to travel with the participating child to the host country of the competition, namely Cameroon, if he/she is a resident of another African country.
- The legal representative of the child must have a personal e-mail address to which he/she can, if necessary, be contacted for Contest administration and information purposes.
Note - Participants shall collect the form from all Total stations in Addis Ababa (printed form) or download the form from Total Ethiopia website page https://totalenergies.et/totalenergies-afcon and print.
The contestant shall submit the form in the selected four (4) service stations that are located in Addis Ababa, which are Mexico Total, Bole Road Total, Arat Kilo Total and Lamberet Total or send the form by post to the address “1462, Total Ethiopia Head Office, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia”.
Employees of the Contest Organiser, as well as persons who have participated, directly or indirectly and in any form whatsoever, in the development of the game, in particular persons working for the Contest Organiser, as well as members of their families, are excluded from any participation in the Contest.
Only entries that conform to all the provisions of the Contest Rules will be considered as valid. Consequently, the Organiser reserves the right to make all necessary verifications on the identity, age and contact details of each participant. Any incomplete, incorrect or falsified information or any indication that does not allow the participant to be identified or located will result in the invalidation of his participation.
It is strictly forbidden for a participant to play with several e-mail addresses and to play in the name of another person. Only one participation per child is allowed (same first
name(s), same surname, same postal address).
It is strictly forbidden, by any means whatsoever, to modify or attempt to modify the features of the Contest, in particular in order to modify its results.